Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Was a Teenage Werewolf





I was a teenage werewolf
Braces on my fangs
I was a teenage werewolf
And no one even said thanks
And no one made me stop

I ran a two-minute mile
I had to blow my top
In the teen full moon
No one could make me stop
No one could make me stop

A teenage werewolf
A pair of little boys
A teenage girlfriend
Got a lot of scars
Somebody please make me stop
Ohhh please…

You know, I have puberty rights
And I have puberty wrongs
No one understood me
Oh, my teeth were so long
And no one made me stop

A Midwest monster
Of the highest grade
All my teachers thought
It was growing pains, oh no no
Somebody stop this pain, ohhh…





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic blog, I hadn't come across spookylittlegirllikeyou.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Keep up the superb work!

Artemisia said...

In the 90s, it was one of the many times I saw the Cramps- they were at the Keystone in Palo Alto I think. Some kind of cavernous club, with a very high stage. I had my leather motorcycle jacket folded up in front of me, on the stage. During Teenage Werewolf, Lux grabbed my jacket & was hiding under it as he sang! All I could think about was all the crap I had packed in all the pockets falling out, hahaha! I didn't carry a purse, I carried my jacket. And I was on my girlfriend's motorcycle at the time. When the song ended, Lux gave me the jacket back. Fun times! I've seen the Cramps more than any other band. They always rocked my world! 🖤

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin