Monday, March 1, 2010

TONIGHT: Rob Zombie directs 'CSI: Miami'

Don't forget to tune in to CBS tonight at 10 PM to check out the all new Rob Zombie-directed episode of CSI: Miami. The episode, titled "L.A.," stars RZ favorites Malcolm McDowell, William Forsythe, Michael Madsen and - of course - Ms. Sheri Moon Zombie.



Regarding how he'll put his own spin on the popular crime show, Zombie told the NY Daily News, "In the opening scene, it'll seem obvious [that I was the director]. But I wasn't trying to disrespect the show by disregarding anything they've done. I wasn't trying to turn it into something different."

Having never seen an episode of CSI: Miami myself, I'm coming to this show with a completely fresh perspective. I'll let you know my thoughts after it airs!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin