Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spooky Self-Promotion: Catch Me in URBAN DEATH


Hello, spooky friends! I apologize for the relative dearth of posts lately, but I've been keeping busy (a strategy that works well for getting through those boring non-Halloween months). What have I been up to? Well, I am currently rehearsing for the next production of Urban Death at Zombie Joe's Underground Theatre in North Hollywood!

If you've never seen Urban Death (and I have, so trust me on this), you're in for a scary treat. The show is essentially a series of horrific vignettes, and the entire show is done with minimal dialogue. Instead, the mood is set via creepy original music and the physicality of the performers. If that sounds at all pretentious, it's not - instead, it's enthralling, disorienting and terrifying.

Since Urban Death is ZJU's signature show, there have been many different incarnations, but this latest version promises to be the scariest to date. Join me on Saturday, April 9th at 11 PM, or any Saturday night through the end of May, to get a taste of the best on-stage horror in Los Angeles. Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I saw this show last year and it was great, looking forward to seeing you in it this year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin