Wednesday, November 2, 2022

100 Horror Haiku for Halloween

 

Happy post-Halloween hangover! I hope everyone had a spooktacular Halloween season. This was kind of a weird one for me -- much more laidback than usual. We did the bulk of our celebrating at home, although we did manage to make it out to a Cinespia screening of Bram Stoker's Dracula at the lavish Los Angeles Theatre downtown and visit a very cool and atmospheric speakeasy-style distillery called The Obscure, among a few other outings. 

One of the advantages of spending so much time at home was that I've been able to write a lot more than usual this year. Here are a couple of my recently published pieces:

I also decided to write 100 haiku inspired by 100 of my favorite horror movies, posting two per day to my Twitter

If you'd like to read those, you can check them out here:


Here's to a creepier-than-normal November!  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin