Friday, August 6, 2010

LA Haunted Hayride Moving to Griffith Park Zoo


The Los Angeles Haunted Hayride was one of my favorite haunted attractions in 2009, and I've been waiting patiently for updates on the 2010 incarnation. Today, my patience was rewarded! According to the LAHH Facebook page, the hayride will now take place at the old zoo in Griffith Park - a location that is rumored to actually be haunted. Here's the announcement:
We are proud to announce that The Los Angeles Haunted Hayride has moved to GRIFFITH PARK's OLD ZOO!!! In this NEW PHENOMENAL location, LAHH will be bigger and better than you can ever imagine. The Woods are darker, The Carnival is bigger, The Haunted Haymaze is heart stopping, and the HAUNTED PROPERTY...IS REAL!!!!
I'll miss the secluded feeling of the old location at the King Gillette Ranch in Calabasas, but I'm excited to see how the new spot will add to the fright, and of course I'm thrilled that everything will be "bigger." (Let's just hope the prices don't go up!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin