Saturday, September 5, 2009

Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab Open House

Last night I attended the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab open house event, which is held every month on the night of the full moon (!), and I am now the proud owner of my very own 5ml bottle of Blood. (As you may recall, Blood is the BPAL scent that I fell in love with after receiving a free sample, or "imp," at the Vampire Con.)To go with my purchase, I received two more bonus imps: Malice ("A profound, complex scent that encapsulates the joy one finds in another's pain. Ylang ylang, clove, Indonesian red patchouli, and dark myrrh") and Tushnamatay ("Pure internal harmony and spiritual bliss: the perfected meditation blend"). Both are just as dark and lovely as you would expect. Consider me an official BPAL fan.

Side note: They make nail polish (fittingly called "Claw Polish") too?! My wishlist just keeps getting longer and longer...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin