Monday, September 28, 2009

Monster Cereal Sightings!


All hail the Great Pumpkin! Guess who I saw at my local Target today? That's right! It's the Holy Trinity of Halloween-themed breakfast cereals: Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Frankenberry. (Also spotted the fiendish trio at Albertson's, although it's worth noting that they're a full three dollars cheaper at Target.) Purchased one of each and fixed myself a bowl of Monster Mash as soon as I got home.

RECIPE: Monster Mash

Ingredients

1 generous scoop of Count Chocula
1 middling scoop of Boo Berry
1 petite scoop of Frankenberry
Milk

Combine ingredients in a bowl; serve with gusto. VOILA!


Okay, so it's not exactly haute cuisine, but hello! Monster cereals!!!

On a related note, I hear there's a Halloween-themed Cap'n Crunch floating about as well. Has anyone found it in the L.A. area yet? Apparently, it turns your milk green.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin